Step 1: Submission of Application for Evaluation
- Submit a completed, signed (by parent and student) and dated Student Application Form
- Application fee (non-refundable) of $350.00 CAD made payable to the Toronto Catholic District School Board by bank draft, cheque If paying by wire transfer, please add the wire transfer fee of $40.00.
- A copy of a translated transcripts or school reports from the current year (if applicable) and the last two years.
- Photocopy of the student’s passport or birth certificate as a proof of name and date of birth.
- A photocopy of the Custodianship Declaration for students 18 years of age or over.
- A Photocopy of the Notarized Custodianship – for Parents
- A Photocopy of the Notarized Custodianship – for Custodian
- Elementary students must submit a copy of a baptismal certificate
- Immunization Record
- Once all of the above is submitted, a tuition invoice will be issued (please add email address on each application)
- Once the fee is fully paid a Letter of Acceptance will be issue.
- Once the Visa is approved and a study permit is issued by Immigration Canada the student must email the arrival date to: China.Recruitment@tcdsb.org and then an email will be send to you with the date and time of the Assessment test
Step 2: Notification of Acceptance
- Official Letter of Acceptance from the TCDSB and custodianship documents to be submitted to apply for a study permit to the Canadian Embassy or Consulate
- All other documentation required for approval to be submitted to the Canadian Embassy or Consulate
- Once study permit is approved and then book flight to Toronto at least 2-3 weeks prior to the start of classes
Step 3: Arrival in Canada
- Once the file is complete an appointment will be made to visit the Orientation Centre for a 3 hours Assessment Test and this test will determine at what Level of English the student will be registered in our schools.
- After the Assessment Test, the appointed guardian will make an appointment with their day school for registration
- Purchase mandatory Health Insurance provided to each student at a cost of approximately $500 CAD for full year program
Our application specialists are here to help you
Mainly responsible for regions: Beijing, Tianjin, Chengdu, Chongqing, Jiangxi, Yunnan, Guizhou, Guangxi, Hainan, Shanghai, Jiangsu, Hebei, Zhejiang
Mainly responsible for regions: Guangdong, Heilongjiang, Jilin, Liaoning, Neimeng, Xinjiang, Shanxi, Shanxi, Fujian, Gansu, Qinghai, Henan, Shandong, Anhui, Hunan, Hubei
Mainly responsible for application within Canada including K - Grade 12. Specialty in elementary students' application procedures. International students accommodation specialist.
Mainly responsible for application within Canada From Grade 9 - Grade 12. Experienced student pathway planer. Very familiar with courses structure and information of Ontario Secondary schools.