According to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) parents or legal guardians must prove their minor child will have the care and support they need during their stay in Canada. If the parent or legal guardian is unable to travel with the child then a designated legal custodian is required in order for the child to be registered in a designated learning institution (DLI). Now EDUplus offer 2 custodian services below.

Basic Custodian Service
Key features
  • Assign the dedicated full-time guardian
  • Assist to arrange homestay placement & school registration
  • courses enrollment consultation & performance report
Full-time Study Management
Key features
  • Provide well-managed dormitory with like-home caring
  • Full-time study tutors to improve academic performance
  • Hold a variety of outdoor activities


Firstly, contact EDUplus and fill out the application form. Secondly, complete the custodian notarization both in China and Canada. Finally, the dedicated full-time custodian will be placed for your child.

For students who begin study in Feb, the new process starts in Oct in the same year. For students who begin study in Sep, the new process starts in Mar in the following year.

Legally, the students over 18 years old do not need a custodian to study in Canada but our full-time custodians are all the professional educator who can also help with the study pathway design and many other educational aspects. If you want to know more, please contact EDUplus by 6478796119  

If the custodianship is not renewed then the student will not be able to register in any school in the Toronto Catholic District School Board.